If you are looking to launch your career in alternative asset management, or move it up to the next level, consider joining LGT Capital Partners. We are always on the lookout for talented individuals who have a passion for alternative investments and a global perspective. With eleven offices spread across North America, Europe, Asia and Australia, our team of more than 450 professionals represents 46 different nationalities and speaks 40 languages between them. We do so with a single desire to serve the alternative investment needs of our institutional client base, who turn to us for a wide range of solutions across:
- Private markets – private equity, private debt and real estate
- Liquid alternatives – hedge funds, alternative risk premia and insurance-linked strategies
- Multi-asset solutions – multi-alternative solutions, specialized equity and specialized fixed income
Learn more about our investment competencies
We would like to hear from people across the full range of investment expertise – from analysts and portfolio managers to risk managers, investment controllers, legal specialists and investor relations professionals. Please also contact us if you have skills or experience in any of our important support functions, such as IT, finance, human resources or team assistant.
Explore current vacancies
How LGT Capital Partners invests in people
If you join LGT Capital Partners, you will become part of a firm with a long history of investing in people, our most important asset. Our team members benefit from:
- Skill development opportunities – we encourage team members to develop their skills through internal and external training and development opportunities. This includes attending residential training courses at LGT Academy, a unique, holistic experience focused on personal development. It also includes paid study time to pursue offsite studies, such as executive MBA, CFA, CAIA and other relevant qualifications.
We also partner with Advance Women in Swiss Business.
- Performance and success-related compensation – team members share in the success of the firm. Depending on performance, position and tenure with the firm, compensation related to the economical success of the firm can be a significant part of overall compensation.
- Attractive benefits – in an era of ever-shrinking retirement benefits, LGT Capital Partners is proud to buck the trend by offering a defined benefit retirement plan*. It gives our team members comfort that the firm will be there for them when it is time to move on to the next phase of life. We also offer excellent life and disability benefits to help family members through difficult times.
- Staff co-investment program – team members can and should make long-term investments in our own investment programs*, so they can directly benefit from the work they carry out for our clients. They also gain exposure to alternative asset classes, which would typically only be available to large institutional investors.
*Certain benefits and programs may not be available in all countries where LGT Capital Partners is present.