LGT Capital Partners shortlisted for multiple PEI awards
Private Equity International (PEI) has shortlisted LGT Capital Partners for five of its 2023 awards. The firm is competing in global, EMEA, Asia-Pacific and secondaries categories. Voting is open until 5 January 2024.
The PEI Awards are among the most prestigious in the private equity industry. The 2023 edition marks the 22nd time that industry professionals vote on leading firms, deals and advisers in private equity space.
LGT Capital Partners has been shortlisted in the following categories:
- Global Awards: Long-term Private Equity Firm of the Year
- EMEA Awards: Fund of Funds Manager of the Year in Europe
- Asia-Pacific Awards: Fund of Funds Manager of the Year in Asia
- Secondaries Deal of the Year in Europe:
- LGT Capital Partners, AlpInvest Partners, StepStone Group and Lazard for GP-led process with Pollen Street Capital
- LGT Capital Partners, HarbourVest Partners, Eurazeo, Pantheon and Evercore for GP-led process with Triton
If you wish to participate in the voting process, you can cast your votes here. Voting is open until 5 January 2024.
LGT Capital Partners has been nominated in the above listed categories and there is no guarantee the Firm will receive the awards. Awards should not be construed as an endorsement of LGT Capital Partners or its products. Awards are not indicative, representative or a guarantee of any investor’s experience with LGT Capital Partners. Please refer to the sponsor’s website for important information regarding the criteria and manner in which such awards are determined.