LGT is the largest Private Banking and Asset Management group in the world to be owned by an entrepreneurial family. As the family office of the Princely House of Liechtenstein, we have years of experience in the management of sizeable sums of assets.
LGT goes digital - do you want to work in an international environment, work with semantic technologies and artificial intelligence (AI) and actively shape and drive forward the digitalization of our company? Become a Senior Business Intelligence Developer and apply now.
What can you expect?
In the course of our strategic corporate development and Data Management & Analytics initiative, we are looking for a committed and talented Senior Business Intelligence Developer (f/m), who is passionate in leveraging data insights for the good of LGT and its clients. Together in a young, highly motivated team and in cooperation with internal and external partners, you will help to build the promising data infrastructure and knowledge base for intelligent data and information management, reporting services and AI solutions based on LGTs Enterprise Knowledge Graph (EKG).
In this position, you will take on the following tasks:
- Collaborate closely with business partners to understand requirements, design and develop a data architecture for reporting and dashboarding that best fits the users’ needs
- Architecting, designing, prototyping, developing and maintaining business intelligence solutions using Power BI (e.g. visual reports, dashboards, KPI scorecards) within the realm of private banking
- Identifying optimization potentials in our reporting service landscape, defining and implementing the migration roadmap (existing reports to Power BI) and deployment strategy leveraging industry best practices
- Assist with building semantic data models and architecture in order to connect PowerBI reports and dashboards with LGTs Enterprise Knowledge Graph (EKG)
- Apply data quality assurance practices in the development of data models and business intelligence solutions
- Identify and act upon opportunities to improve the system process flow, performance and technical efficiencies
- Assist with design, implementation and support LGTs EKG platform providing ad-hoc access to large datasets for reporting purposes
- Provide technical and methodical guidance to junior developers
- Prepare and deliver insight presentations, trainings for end-users and subject matter experts
- Bachelor degree or higher education in computer science, information systems or related field of study or equivalent combination of training and experience
- Sound experience of implementing Power BI solutions across different business units, relating to requirements gathering, data modeling, report/dashboard design and end-user training/adoption activities
- Demonstrated in-depth industry experience in the private banking sector by solving complex business problems thereby generating insights and providing best in class customer-driven solutions
- Excellent in analytical thinking for translating data into informative visuals and management reports
- Proficient in data visualization, application development, testing and troubleshooting as well as data quality and security provision within Business Intelligence Architecture / Solutions
- Background in data mining and data warehouse design (e.g. dimensional modeling) and In-depth understanding of database management systems, online analytical processing (OLAP) and ETL (Extract, transform, load) framework
- Pleasant and winning appearance paired with a high level of communication and consulting competence as well as mediating solution orientation
- Ability to work independently and take ownership and accountability on assigned tasks driving execution through completion
We are looking forward to receiving your online application.
For any further information please do not hesitate to contact us.
LGT Financial Services AG