LGT Capital Partners is a leading alternative investment specialist with USD 65 billion in assets under management and more than 550 institutional clients in 40 countries. An international team of over 550 professionals is responsible for managing a wide range of investment programs focusing on private markets, liquid alternatives and multi-asset class solutions. Headquartered in Pfaeffikon (SZ), Switzerland, the firm has offices in New York, Dublin, London, Paris, Vaduz, Dubai, Beijing, Hong Kong, Tokyo, Sydney and Frankfurt.
As Network Engineer you will be responsible for
- Configuring and installing various network and security devices and services (routers, switches, firewalls, load balancers, VPNs, proxies etc.);
- Monitoring network performance and ensure system availability and reliability;
- Maintain existing and develop new network and security concepts;
- Performing and coordinating network maintenance and system upgrades including service packs, patches, hot fixes and security configurations;
- Drive complex modifications and/or upgrades to existing network infrastructure in support of evolving enterprise requirements;
- Effectively manage escalations of complex problems;
- Select and implement security tools, policies, and procedures in conjunction with the company’s security team;
- Liaise with vendors and other IT personnel for problem resolution;
- Lead network transformation from MPLS to SD-WAN environment;
- Effectively manage network and firewall service providers.
- Proven hands-on network engineering experience;
- Deep understanding of networking protocols;
- Network security experience;
- Ability to create accurate network diagrams and documentation for design and planning network communication systems;
- Ability to quickly learn new or unfamiliar technology and products;
- Extensive experience in designing and implementing new networking concepts;
- Extensive experience with LAN and WAN management;
- Flair for dealing with service providers;
- Excellent English oral and written communication skills, German is a plus;
- Network professional certification.
If you are interested in becoming an integral part of a successful alternative investment management team in an international, multicultural working environment we will be pleased to get to know you soon.
For further information please contact us.
LGT Capital Partners AG, Pfaeffikon