LGT Capital Partners is a leading alternative investment specialist with USD 75 billion in assets under management and more than 550 institutional clients in 44 countries. An international team of over 600 professionals is responsible for managing a wide range of investment programs focusing on private markets, liquid alternatives and multi-asset class solutions. Headquartered in Pfaeffikon (SZ), Switzerland, the firm has offices in New York, Dublin, London, Paris, Frankfurt, Vaduz, Dubai, Beijing, Hong Kong, Tokyo and Sydney.
- Leading the adoption of a state-of-the-art iPaaS solution;
- Designing and developing the firms’ strategy for application and data integration and lead its execution;
- Establishing standards, policies and best practices for integration to achieve high speed of delivery while ensuring operational stability;
- Definition of release and deployment processes for integration;
- Liaising with development, data management, operations, infrastructure team within the technology department to ensure appropriate definition of roles and responsibilities as well as all relevant business stakeholders and specifically the business architects, data operations & analytics teams;
- Supporting decentralized citizen integrators in various investment and business operations teams to deliver integration use cases;
- Be a hands-on sparring partner and the go-to person for integration topics;
- Leading role in integration-heavy technology projects;
- Ensuring system-spanning business processes to be connected to the underlying systems for pulling and pushing data.
- Master’s degree in Information Technology, Data Engineering or similar;
- Hands-on experience and successful track record to deliver integration use cases with a leading iPaaS solution in financial services and / or asset management, experience with Workato is of advantage;
- Practice in managing integration projects with cross-functional teams;
- Experience with nocode / lowcode workflow and integration suites, Software Engineering background is of advantage (C#, developing/implementing RESTful API;
- Sound knowledge in data architecture and data modelling;
- Excellent English oral and written communication skills; German is a plus;
- Ability to manage complexity and to communicate technical complex topics with right level of details to be understood by business stakeholders.
If you are interested in becoming an integral part of a successful alternative investment management team in an international, multicultural working environment we will be pleased to get to know you soon.
For further information please contact us.
LGT Capital Partners AG, Pfaeffikon