LGT is the world’s largest family-owned and managed Private Banking and Asset Management Group. For more than 80 years it has been fully owned and managed by the Princely House of Liechtenstein, which is also one of our biggest clients.
With around 600 employees, LGT Bank Switzerland has established itself as a renowned Swiss private bank and is an excellent address for both wealthy private clients and employees - this was also confirmed last year by the independent institute "Great Place To Work", which awarded LGT Bank Switzerland the title of one of the best employers in Switzerland.
- You will oversee our newly created team of 2 Quantitative Analysts.
- In that function, you will develop quantitative models / concepts for Strategic Asset Allocation, economic analysis and Strategic Asset Allocation optimization.
- In addition, risk management and other quant modelling tasks are part of your area of responsibility. You will keep the overview maintenance of these models including data and time series analysis.
- We expect a constant development and improvement of models.
- Networking and interaction with other teams and functions are also of importance in your function.
- You can listen and consider requirements of stakeholders.
- Master or PhD in a quantitative field (Science, Mathematics, Statistics etc.)
- In-depth banking knowledge and already completed subject-specific education (FRM, CFA, CEFA etc.)
- At least 8 years of working experience as a quantitative analyst in a similar position
- Strong background in quantitative analysis, statistics, and mathematics
- Thorough analytical and systematic skillset, passionate to build robust analytics
- Experienced in computing and software design (Python, R, Matlab or similar tools)
- In-depth knowledge in macroeconomic, multi-asset class allocation and investment processes in general
- Used to developing concepts and coordination with the team and other stakeholders
- Strong team player
- Can express and explain complicated quantitative facts and relationships
- Very good written and spoken English skills – German is a plus
We currently don't accept applications from headhunters.
For further information please do not hesitate to contact us.
LGT Bank (Schweiz) AG