LGT Capital Partners is a leading alternative investment specialist with USD 65 billion in assets under management and more than 550 institutional clients in 40 countries. An international team of over 550 professionals is responsible for managing a wide range of investment programs focusing on private markets, liquid alternatives and multi-asset class solutions. Headquartered in Pfaeffikon (SZ), Switzerland, the firm has offices in New York, Dublin, London, Paris, Vaduz, Dubai, Beijing, Hong Kong, Tokyo, Sydney and Frankfurt.
As a Communications Specialist you are responsible for the following tasks:
- Evaluate, create and/or update communication materials (internal/external, print and electronic): writing articles, brochures, flyers, website content etc.;
- Managing internal communications (memos, newsletters etc.);
- Acquire and maintain a detailed knowledge of the company’s policies, principles and strategies, and to keep up-to-date with relevant developments;
- Developing effective corporate communication strategies;
- Organize initiatives and plan events or press conferences;
- Assist in communication of strategies or messages from senior leadership;
- Facilitate the resolution of disputes with external role-players;
- Adhere to the company’s style guide, ensuring that we produce high-quality and error-free copy;
- Work with key internal role-players to brainstorm content ideas, in line with the company’s strategy and in support of various brand initiatives;
- Support and evaluate results of communication campaigns with the team;
- Build and maintain relationships with journalists and key external role-players.
- Bachelors degree in Communications, Journalism, Public Relations or a related field (essential);
- A minimum of 2-3 years' experience in corporate communications, preferably within an asset manager;
- Excellent language skills in English and German; English essential;
- Excellent communication (oral and written) and presentation skills;
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently;
- Naturally takes ownership, works well under pressure and meets tight deadlines;
- Highly computer literate with capability in email, MS Office and related business and communication tools;
- Content writing experience for all media platforms;
- Proven social media and networking expertise;
- Strategic and creative mindset;
- Meticulous attention to detail;
- A portfolio of work available for review;
- Trustworthy, knows how to handle confidential information.
If you are interested in becoming an integral part of a successful alternative investment management team in an international, multicultural working environment we will be pleased to get to know you soon.
For further information please contact us.
LGT Capital Partners AG, Pfaeffikon