LGT Capital Partners is a leading alternative investment specialist with USD 75 billion in assets under management and more than 550 institutional clients in 44 countries. An international team of over 600 professionals is responsible for managing a wide range of investment programs focusing on private markets, liquid alternatives and multi-asset class solutions. Headquartered in Pfaeffikon (SZ), Switzerland, the firm has offices in New York, Dublin, London, Paris, Frankfurt, Vaduz, Dubai, Beijing, Hong Kong, Tokyo and Sydney.
- Partaking in building the firms’ data warehouse and business intelligence solution in an agile manner;
- Collaboration with the business stakeholders to gather and document requirements;
- Design and implementation of BI solutions that meet the business needs;
- Onboarding data from various on premise and Cloud-based data sources based on the established data integration strategy and ETL architecture;
- Definition an appropriate testing strategy to deliver reliable solutions that can be operated with a minimal footprint;
- Contributing to the definition of the data and analytics technology strategy;
- Third-level support responsibility for data warehouse and BI solution.
- Master’s degree or equivalent higher education in Information Technology, Data Engineering or similar;
- At least 5 years of relevant working experience in the data warehousing and business intelligence domain, experience within financial industry, especially in asset management is of advantage;
- In-depth knowledge and hands-on experience with the Microsoft BI technology stack (SQL, MDX, DAX, SSIS, Power BI) and in data warehouse architectures, in particular Data Vault and Star Schema designs;
- Proven track-record in successfully delivering business intelligence use cases in an agile manner;
- Analytical mindset and ability to manage complexity with adaptiveness to stakeholders;
- Strong communication skills in English, German is a plus.
If you are interested in becoming an integral part of a successful alternative investment management team in an international, multicultural working environment we will be pleased to get to know you soon.
For further information please contact us.
LGT Capital Partners AG, Pfaeffikon